There was tons of love shared online on Thursday in honor of Valentine's Day. Players scattered all over the globe shared posts of messages to their significant others, to their fans and sometimes, to their pets. Almost everyone had someone, or something, they wanted to celebrate on this special day.
Here's a look at some of the many posts:
Caroline Wozniacki and her fiancé David Lee:
Kristina Mladenovic and Dominic Thiem:
Bethanie Mattek-Sands and her husband Justin Sands:
If this tattoo isn’t LOVE I don’t know what is!! ???? Who is in your love story? What makes it bold, beautiful, unique, and a tale as old as time? *Cue Beauty and the Beast soundtrack ???????? Love is a word that encompasses so many aspects of life. It’s about people, passion, memorable moments and what you do every single day. This is how #BMSxLuckyInLove came to life... it brings my passion for tennis and obsession with fashion into perfect harmony... and this is just the beginning of our love story... #BMSharmony is the new #Eharmony ... #IllMakeAnApp ????❤️???? My hope is that you take these pieces and give them a special place in your own LOVE story; whether it’s your comeback, your first win, time with someone you love or doing something that moves you....???? As Helen Keller once said, “ The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” Happy Valentines Day! With❤️, @shopluckyinlove and BMS ???? B•Loved B•Inspired B•Passionate #BMSxLuckyInLove P.S I was humming that Beauty and The Beast soundtrack the whole time writing this and probably will continue all day... ???? #BNPParibasOpen #ComingSoon @tenniswarehouseeurope @tenniswarehouse
Victoria Azarenka, her son Leo and pasta:
Happy Valentine’s Day! Full of ❤️ and ???? pic.twitter.com/G659gXQAwf— victoria azarenka (@vika7) February 15, 2019
Nicole Gibbs and her fiance Jack Brody:
Donna Vekic with flowers—most likely from her boyfriend Stan Wawrinka:
Ana Ivanovic and her husband Bastian Schweinsteiger:
Bob Bryan and his wife Michelle:
Johanna Konta, her boyfriend and her dog:
Madison Keys and Bjorn Fratangelo:
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova and her stuffed bear:
Until next year!
ATP Rotterdam (Mon - Sun 2/11 - 2/17)
• See Marin Cilic, Kei Nishikori, Karen Khachanov and Stefanos Tsitsipas live on Tennis Channel Plus beginning Monday 2/11 at 6:30 am ET.
ATP New York (Mon - Sun 2/11 - 2/17)
• Watch Frances Tiafoe, John Isner and Alex de Minaur live from New York starting Monday 2/11 at 11:00 am ET
WTA Doha (Mon - Sat 2/11 - 2/16)
• Starting Monday 2/11 at 7:30 am ET, catch live coverage of the Qatar Total Open featuring Simona Halep, Karolina Pliskova and Angelique Kerber.
ATP Buenos Aires (Mon - Sun 2/11 - 2/17)
• Catch the action from the Argentina Open including Dominic Thiem, Fabio Fognini and Diego Schwartzman. Live coverage begins on Tennis Channel Plus on Monday 2/11 at 12:30 pm ET
USTA College Match Day 3 Lake Nona - (Sat - 2/16)
• Tennis Channel Plus features live coverage of USTA College Matches in Lake Nona on Saturday 2/16 4:00 pm ET