Whether you’re a tennis fan or just staying on top of the ball, you know that the French Open is happening now. While you may not be able to fly off to Paris to catch the action in person, Tennis Channel has you covered.
To celebrate, Yelp pulled a list of the best French restaurants in the U.S. Read on for the details and bookmark the collection on your Yelp app for your next dining rendezvous. Bon appetit!
Frenchman’s Cafe (Kailua-Kona, HI)
La Maison de Maggie (Las Vegas, NV)
Escargot Bistro (Oakland Park, FL)
D’licious Crepes and Roti (Bartlett, IL)
Vine Restaurant & Bar (San Clemente, CA)
Our Crepes & More (Wilmington, NC)
L’Opossum (Richmond, VA)
Verdigris (Portland, OR)
Cafe Rolle (Sacramento, CA)
Allez! (Diamond Springs, CA)
Blue Apron Restaurant & Red Rooster Bar (Salem, VA)
Chloe’s French Cafe (Santa Rosa, CA)
Daniel (New York, NY)
Salt.Pepper.Thyme (Kingsland, GA)
La Crepe (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Erna’s Elderberry House (Oakhurst, CA)
Bibou (Philadelphia, PA)
Restaurant Orsay (Jacksonville, FL)
Per Se (New York, NY)
La Fresa Francesa (Hialeah, FL)
Note: All of the businesses on this list are in the French Restaurant category on Yelp and offer a full French menu. “Best” is measured using an algorithm that looks at the number of reviews and star rating for a business.
Keep this list handy by bookmarking this collection on mobile (make sure you have the Yelp app downloaded) and click "follow" once you’ve opened it in the app. Now you’ll always have some incredible French cuisine at your fingertips.
· Get Tennis Channel Plus for Roland Garros to watch 200 live matches from up to five courts, starting with the Qualifying Rounds.
· Watch the Best of Roland Garros 2016 on-demand at any time
· Get Tennis Channel Plus for all of Roland Garros, as well as 650+ live events all year long
· Tennis Channel Plus is available on any streaming device, on mobile, always on the GO (desktop, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire)
· Subscribe today at BuyTCPlus.com