If there's any tour stop you're going to arrive early at, it should really be Rome. Players have ascended onto the beautiful, historic Italian city for next week's ATP Masters 1000 and WTA Premier event.
Lucie Safarova enjoyed the views, while Ivo Karlovic practiced his famous serve with a classic backdrop.
He also made time for some sight seeing:
Dominika Cibulkova put in another day in the office:
The week will be another opportunity for Maria Sharapova to pick up some much-needed points, and fans came out in droves for her practice.
Stan Wawrinka lent a hand creating the men's draw at the Colosseum:
He was joined by Andreas Seppi, Roberta Vinci, Milos Raonic and Cibulkova for the draw-making task:
The Swiss later rewarded himself with some local cuisine:
Lover of the Boomerang, Bethanie Mattek-Sands looked giddy to be in the Eternal City once again.
The qualifying draws begin on Saturday.
· Get Tennis Channel Plus for Roland Garros to watch 200 live matches from up to five courts, starting with the Qualifying Rounds.
· Watch the Best of Roland Garros 2016 on-demand at any time
· Get Tennis Channel Plus for all of Roland Garros, as well as 650+ live events all year long
· Tennis Channel Plus is available on any streaming device, on mobile, always on the GO (desktop, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire)
· Subscribe today at BuyTCPlus.com